Saturday 19 September 2009

It's Tennis-tastic or My First Blog

Hi-lo
Just in case you couldn't tell this be a tennis blog. I used to think tennis was rather dull, strangely around the time ole Tim used to play, but then when I was 17, in the middle of my As exams, when I should have been studying it suddenly got really interesting.

I maintain that sport is fantastic, its passionate and exciting, and there's nothing else that makes you feel so involved when you're sat at home in your living room and PJ's as live sport. (highlights do not count). But if you don't understand the rules, or know who the players are that you dont know who's winning and you probably don't care.

That's one of the reasons I think there should be more tennis on tv, instead of just a 2 weeks manis at wimbledon. Oh yes before I forget, I'm British (in fact I'm English but I cover for it be saying I'm British), so I don't have 59 sports channels to pick from, and most of my tennis knowledge comes from the scraps of information from the BBC site.

I'm also dyslexic, so expect spelling errors (but I make up for it with lots of commas and brackets). Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment